JD Community

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 30-Aug-2010, 22:50
mikezilla2 mikezilla2 está desconectado
Mega Loader

Predeterminado

just so you konw that add-on i posted is 100% free , and dos just as it says once signed up ( just need to request an invite from them ) should arrive back within 24 hours - , it bascily sends a query to there sever i think and from there it pastes it to the clip borad with in 30 seconds , im relly fed up with hotfile ( and yea it worked on hotfile) so implementing such a thing ether in to JD or having it work in conjunction with it would be great
Antiguo 31-Aug-2010, 05:47
drbits drbits está desconectado
JD English Support (inactive)

Predeterminado

@PSP,
I have no knowledge of these sites. I am just reading about them in this forum.

@mikezilla2,
Thank you for the information. We would need something that redirected the output from the clipboard to the keyboard input for JDownloader (we use the clipboard for other things). However, such a script should be relatively easy if we have an addon to allow for the interface (Feature 2022).

That addon will probably have to be written by a user.
Antiguo 31-Aug-2010, 10:53
remi remi está desconectado
JD Legend

Predeterminado

@psp and the beloved anti-captcha team

I've never searched for these services, but a few days ago our amazing customer upalse posted a remarkable message with the title "maybe a quick hack for this?". It contains 2 sites that you can already start with. I think they're the top of the iceberg as I believe this is a booming business in areas where automated recognition techniques aren't sufficient.

I would also study the algorithms of our friend Chad Houck who cracked reCaptcha. They might be easy to integrate in jD. I'm sure you're at least as curious as I'm, but you might be able to provide some technical feasibility feedback. ("http://www.fiercecio.com/techwatch/story/researcher-cracks-googles-recaptcha-releases-algorithm/2010-08-20")
Antiguo 31-Aug-2010, 15:23
Mega Loader

Question

Cita:
Iniciado por drbits Ver Mensaje
@PSP,
I have no knowledge of these sites. I am just reading about them in this forum.

@mikezilla2,
Thank you for the information. We would need something that redirected the output from the clipboard to the keyboard input for JDownloader (we use the clipboard for other things). However, such a script should be relatively easy if we have an addon to allow for the interface (Feature 2022).

That addon will probably have to be written by a user.
well at the end of the day youd want it to be automated IE not much effort from the user , you could have a choice of modes ( one via the keyboard ) and one via the clip board - you could set it up as an " i macro " of sorts to copy and auto enter , from using the addon you need to wait 30 seconds before entering it in again ( it could just be a limitation on the addon ) or the sever , it copys the code via a hot key thats mapped to the board , whats Feature 2022 ? hope your not refering to the year , still when you say a user you mean not someone on the dev team ? it could be that end users need there own ACC for what ever service you implement provided its free ....

**External links are only visible to Supporters** ( old)

Última edición por mikezilla2; 31-Aug-2010 a las 19:34
Antiguo 31-Aug-2010, 15:31
JD Legend

Predeterminado

Feature 2022 :-

Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 09:22
paparazzo79 paparazzo79 está desconectado
Super Loader

Predeterminado automatic captcha doesn't work,help

Last time I used jdownloader was 3-4 months ago and then I remember that automatic captcha worked fine.Now it doesn't work not even on hotfile,oron,fileserve,and it's quite anoying to sit in front of a computer and input those letters.Any help guys,maybe something is screwed.
Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 10:44
JD Legend

Cool

Shhhhhttt. Please, read captcha thread before the mods destroy your thread.

reCaptcha has been cracked, but the algorithms have not yet been implemented by jD's Team.

See also "http://www.fiercecio.com/techwatch/story/researcher-cracks-googles-recaptcha-releases-algorithm/2010-08-20".
Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 10:49

Predeterminado

Read the first post of the Captcha thread.

Those sites use reCaptcha and that is too hard for automatic captcha. Hotfile has used reCaptcha since November 2009.
Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 10:56
Jiaz Jiaz está desconectado
The Hoss

Predeterminado

"reCaptcha has been cracked, but the algorithms have not yet been implemented by jD's Team."
i am very certain we will not try to port the algo, because
1.) recognition rate is too low
2.) if the word is missing in db it fails
3.) google just needs to change something (and im sure they are working on that right now) and then all the port work is useless.
we will think about adding support once a very good algo is found that also is able to adapt to google changes.
Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 11:16

Predeterminado

Google has added at least one new obfuscation method in the past two days (White on Black with little or no border).
Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 12:23
JD Legend

Cool

Cita:
Iniciado por Jiaz Ver Mensaje
"reCaptcha has been cracked, but the algorithms have not yet been implemented by jD's Team."
i am very certain we will not try to port the algo, because
1.) recognition rate is too low
2.) if the word is missing in db it fails
3.) google just needs to change something (and im sure they are working on that right now) and then all the port work is useless.
we will think about adding support once a very good algo is found that also is able to adapt to google changes.
1) my recognition rate of some of the other captcha systems is also very low (often lower than Houck's algorithms), but after many tries I mostly get a captcha that is easier to read. I've had reCaptchas with Greek and even Chinese characters. Although I can read the Greek characters, I don't know how to type them on my keyboard. The Chinese characters are completely unreadable by 5 billion people on this planet. They prove my theory that Gogol are just making dumb idiots of us. We should protest and boycott this devilish corporate monster!

2) I can understand that it would be technically too difficult for the jD Team to implement Houck's solution. Also hiring Houck to explain and integrate his algorithms in jD might be too expensive. If jD doesn't implement them decaptcher.com, deathbycaptcha.com and many others will implement them. That means we (and not only the visually impaired and blind people who are discriminated) might have to pay for these services. Based on what I read from jD's Team members I predict this scenario will happen and these anticaptcha businesses will boom and will see their profits raise the more Gogol can raise its annoyance threshold. Again a proof of my theory about Gogol that I won't repeat here.

3) I read in one article that Houck's algorithms were immune to those changes, because he went himself through several changes/generations himself. I think he'll make them always more intelligent as a reaction to Gogol's additions of complications to a point that only computers will be able to recognise them.

30 years ago nobody believed that chess computers would ever reign over chess. Chess for centuries was the example par excellence of superior intelligence, tactical and strategic thinking, planning and game pattern recognition. Weather forecasting, rocket launching, and thousands of other domains of human knowledge/intelligence have been taken over by computers. We're just staring at these exploits in disbelieve. But computers have just made their first baby steps, as nano, quantum, self-learning, self-adaptation and other new computing techniques will mean giant leaps for computer intelligence.

Now, the same has happened to reading, but some people still don't want to believe it, because they still believe humans are superior or must be obedient slaves of the monopolistic Gogol tyranny. Reality tells us that the last illusion man had, i.e., superior intelligence, has evaporated.
Antiguo 03-Sep-2010, 12:51
Jiaz Jiaz está desconectado
The Hoss

Predeterminado

lets wait and see how the whole anticaptcha for recaptcha develops. i don't think that such services will able to handle recaptcha good enough. cpu power usage is too high in order to serve many clients. client based anticaptcha is still the best solution.
at the moment we simply dont have time to port the algo.
and im sure there are many ppl out there that are willing to pay for anticaptcha because that way they are not bound to a single hoster.
but overall i always suggest to buy premium as its the easiest/fastest/best solution.
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 06:49
Mega Loader

Predeterminado

thx , well that was filed about 2 months ago , around how long would something like that take to code in ? im thinking 6 months
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 09:32
willemijns willemijns está desconectado
JD VIP

Predeterminado

Never forget if XXcaptcha or YYcaptcha (or even ZZcaptcha is cracked, the number of spams will increase... this thread is a "never ending story" ! each ppl repeat again and again his point of vue and it is anooying !!! best solution is the external plugin.
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 09:34
Mega Loader

Thumbs down

Cita:
Iniciado por willemijns Ver Mensaje
blah blah blah

yea im not sure you understood me.
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 10:49
JD VIP

Predeterminado

Did i answered exclusively to you ? no !
Did i answered exclusively to your answer ? no !

to replace the clipboard, the best solution is to open a TCP port and offers a small HTTP server which displays captcha images and a form to sent in POST or GET to JD the displayed code you just typed with your fingers.... now i answer to you and purpose a idea !
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 10:52
Mega Loader

Predeterminado

Cita:
Iniciado por willemijns Ver Mensaje
Did i answered exclusively to you ? no !
Did i answered exclusively to your answer ? no !

to replace the clipboard, the best solution is to open a TCP port and offers a small HTTP server which displays captcha images and a form to sent in POST or GET to JD the displayed code you just typed with your fingers.... now i answer to you and purpose a idea !
ah now where getting somewhere , see if you read my comments again youl notice i was never talking about cracking anything but rather about coding existing hacks.
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 11:06
JD VIP

Predeterminado

open a specific http port is a hack ^^ use of clipboard for exchange informations is not a mandatory way.
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 11:07
JD Legend

Cool

Sorry for interfering in this discussion, but if I understand this WebVisum.com site well (I admit I didn't read much), this mechanism could be used by jD as well. I understood WebVisum.com's servers support automatic anti-captcha techniques.

jD's customers could also solve each other's captchas. In exchange for the number of captchas they solve they get the same number of captcha resolutions from other members. That means that customers do not need to attend their downloads during the night or when they are away from their computers.

What do you think guys or did I steal someone's idea?

Última edición por remi; 04-Sep-2010 a las 11:10
Antiguo 04-Sep-2010, 11:15
Mega Loader

Predeterminado

Cita:
Iniciado por remi Ver Mensaje
Sorry for interfering in this discussion, but if I understand this WebVisum.com site well (I admit I didn't read much), this mechanism could be used by jD as well. I understood WebVisum.com's servers support automatic anti-captcha techniques.

jD's customers could also solve each other's captchas. In exchange for the number of captchas they solve they get the same number of captcha resolutions from other members. That means that customers do not need to attend their downloads during the night or when they are away from their computers.

What do you think guys or did I steal someone's idea?
sounds fair in a away , thats not quite what web visum is tho ( note is also limted to a few codes per day ) i was thinking jdownloader . org could host there own version on there own sever
Tema Cerrado

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación